Recipe and image courtesy of waitrose.com
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Preparation time:15 minutes + marinating
- Cooking time:20-25 minutes
- Total time:35-40 minutes + marinating
350g Natural Yogurt
2 tbsp Tikka Curry Paste
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
1 red onion, finely chopped
½ x 28g pack coriander, leaves roughly chopped
4 wholemeal chapati, warmed, to serve
275g pack Baby Plum Tomatoes, halved
50g essential Sweet Salad
1. Mix together 150g of the yogurt and the curry paste in a large bowl, then add the chicken breasts, turning to coat in the mixture. Cover with clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes if time allows.
2. Meanwhile, halve the cucumber lengthways and scoop out the cucumber seeds using a spoon. Cut into dice, then put in a bowl with the onion, coriander and remaining 200g yogurt. Halve the lemon and squeeze in a little juice, then chill until ready to serve. Cut the remaining lemon half into 4 wedges. Preheat the grill to medium.
3. Line a grill pan with foil and grill the chicken for 20-25 minutes, turning until nicely browned and completely cooked through
with no pink meat.
4. Slice the chicken, then place on warmed chapatis with the tomatoes, salad and raita. Squeeze over the lemon wedges to serve.