St Julians is an elegant Georgian country house just outside Sevenoaks, which has been a private members’ club since the 1950s. St Julians is an elegant venue with an old-world charm, unique history and bohemian atmosphere that you will love. We believe that every wedding should be designed around the couple, so there are no hidden costs or set wedding package. The team understands that your wedding day is uniquely special, and they are proud to make it unforgettable for you and your guests.
Do you conduct civil ceremonies?
Yes. St Julians Club accommodates civil ceremonies of up to 110 guests. What facilities and services do you offer?
– Social membership of the club for both the bride and groom for one year
– Use of the grounds and gardens for your reception drinks and photographs
– Bespoke menus planned with the team of experienced chefs
– Private use of the three main function rooms: The Gallery, Lounge and Conservatory as well as the privacy of the flagstone and grass terraces across the front of the house.
– Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom and wine tasting from the venue’s list of house wines
What are the venue’s special features?
When you book at St Julians you reserve the three main function rooms for your private use all day and evening. The Lounge is the original drawing room of the house, with long bay windows that open to the external terrace. Double doors lead to the Victorian Conservatory which has an incredible canopy of wisteria, giving fragrant blooms up to four times a year. The Gallery shows a different collection of paintings each month from local artists and the large alcove bay window offers outstanding views across the valley, the perfect place to exchange vows.
What is the best spot for photographs?
Particular favourites include:
– Inside the Victorian conservatory with wisteria canopy
– The bay window in the Gallery
– The ornamental staircase leading to the redwood walk
– The ancient apple orchard;
“We would like to thank Nell and the staff at the St Julians Club for making our daughter’s wedding day so fantastic. The venue is stylish, elegant and unforgettable and the rooms were perfect. Planning a wedding is fun but stressful and Nell provided excellent advice, real help and a hands-on approach. The wedding breakfast and evening barbecue were first-class.”
Aleck & Sally Mackenzie-Carmichael