MultiSports at Weald of Kent is a new school venue operating under the highly successful and long running Multisports Sutton and Cheam franchise, a part of The MultiSports Group. Over the past 13 years, hundreds of children have gained real benefit from our classes and many of our students at Sutton and Cheam have stayed with us for 5 – 10 years… That’s a lot of sport!
At MultiSports, our classes are entirely focussed on developing children’s sporting confidence, sportsmanship and team work skills.
- Throughout a single 12 week term in the main school (ages 6 – 16) every child will take part in 6 different team and individual sports and weekly team building challenges.
- All of our staff are fully qualified and experienced teachers, currently teaching in prep/secondary schools in the local area.
For the younger ones, our Little Sporties classes are one and a half hour sessions aimed at introducing children to the basics of a variety of fundamental sporting skills.
- The emphasis is on developmental activities which will help to improve their coordination, speed, agility, balance and cooperation skills. Parachute games, playground activities and skills circuits also feature.
- These classes are a great introduction to sport.
Trial sessions are the perfect opportunity to come and see what we are all about, and gives your child the opportunity to see just how much fun they will have at MultiSports at Weald of Kent. These paid sessions are offered as individual sessions or two week blocks, with no commitment to join afterwards.
- We are also Oftsed registered and able to accept childcare vouchers at payment.
Saturday mornings (term-time)
Main School (Ages 6 – 16) 9:30am – 12:30pm
Little Sporties (Ages 4 – 6) 9:00am – 10:30am OR 10:45am – 12:15pm
Email: - email@example.com
Tel: – 01293 774051
Facebook: – MultiSports Sutton and Cheam or MultiSports Weald