Kent College Pembury is one of Kent’s leading independent schools. An all-girls school for pupils aged 3-18,they are unique in providing girls with a personalised and bespoke education, rooted in the concept that intelligence is not fixed, but can be grown.
KEY FACTS ABOUT KENT COLLEGE PEMBURY
- Excellent Preparatory School, Senior School and Sixth Form
- 50% scholarships available in the Senior School
- 70% A*, A and B in A-Levels in 2017
- Over 25 GCSEs and 29 A-Levels on offer
- More than 100 extra-curricular clubs and activities
- Facilities available to both Senior and Prep school pupils and include Theatre, Library and Arts Centre, Swimming Pool, Astro Pitch, two Sports Halls, Music Centre and Outdoor Adventure Course
- Extensive bus routes across Kent. These include Otford, Brasted, Sevenoaks, Westerham, Edenbridge, Ightham, Plaxtol and Riverhead. With the opening of the new A21 bypass imminent, Kent College is ideally positioned for many West Kent families, with the route from Sevenoaks to Kent College now taking just 20 minutes.
- Weekly sport and wellbeing afternoons across the whole school
- Forest School curriculum up to Year 8
- Full, weekly and flexi boarding available
Kent College is holding an Open Morning on Saturday 30th September. It is a day of codebreaking and adventure and a great introduction to life at Kent College. The day will include tours of the school’s outstanding facilities and beautiful grounds, as well as meet teachers and pupils. The whole family is invited, so please bring brothers, sisters and grandparents. Early booking is essential, as places are limited. Book here on: www.kent-college.co.uk
If you cannot make Open Morning on 30th, there’s another opportunity to visit the school on Tuesday 10th October. KC’s Headmistress, Ms Lodrick, and Head of Prep, Nik Pears, will be hosting breakfast which will then be followed by tours. It is a valuable chance to see the school on a typical day and meet staff and pupils. Book here on: www.kent-college.co.uk